On August 26 (Raindate August 27) from 6 to 7:30 PM at the Willows Park the League of Women Voters of Radnor Township celebrates the date when 100 years ago the 19th Amendment officially became law.
White, along with a touch of purple and gold, were colors preferred by women as they portrayed a bright, visual contrast to the dark suits worn by men in the black and white photos of the time.
Join the Radnor League in white for a public celebration of the passage of Women’s Right to Vote with ice cream! Spread out on the lawn to enjoy your own picnic with your family, parent-child, multi-generational clan, spouses and/or significant others.
• White attire
• Everything for a Picnic Dinner
• Beverages (NO alcohol)
• Non-Partisan, Issue-Driven Signs
• Wandering the Grounds
• Socially Distancing with Friends
Celebrate Women’s Equality Day
- Eating Handel’s Ice Cream
- Marching down the Drive with Signs Commemorating A Century of Issues from 1920-2020